In May I helped throw a baby shower for my friend, Natalie. She is the sweetest girl and I am so happy I met her out here. Her sister-in-law hosted the shower at her beautiful home. I mainly helped by doing decorations and the party favors. I also took pictures and felt bad I failed at getting a picture of the great food! We had cinnamon rolls, muffins, fruit and juice. It was a great time!
This is for a little photo-shoot I did with each guest that I then put in a book for Nat...
My sis made the little sign for me - I had the easy job of just having to get it printed!
Natalie's sis-in-law had a cute headband making station set up in one room. I also failed to get a picture of the cute headbands that were made...
Natalie's mom has a coworker who makes GORGEOUS cakes and wanted to do one for the shower. I told her that her baby shower cake is fancier than my wedding cake was!
Her nieces had my favorite...
Nat and her mom...
Love this girl! (and she has since had her baby girl, Harper, who is DARLING!)

No comments:
Post a Comment