Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Movie Star

I just found how easy it is to post YouTube videos to my blog; expect to see these short films featuring Eleanor Rae nominated for an Academy Award next year. 

This video I took two days ago. I often hold Elle in front of the mirror, but one day I put her in this chair/spot while I was taking a shower and I had never seen her so excited when playing on her own. I did it again the next day so I could film her...
This was taken two months ago when we got home after the Christmas break, Elle rolls over more now but I like the video of when she had first learned (sorry it's out of focus)...
And this video is way back from November (sent this to my dad on his bday) it's a little bit longer, but I love how she used to take a full minute to stretch after every nap when she was younger. Now that she's not swaddled she doesn't stretch as much, but I still think even her little stretches are cute...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love these!! especially how excited Sam gets when she rolls over!