My goal was to get Christmas pictures up the first week of January. Then I was positive I'd have some free time the following week. After that, I uploaded the pictures and knew FOR SURE I'd find time to post them before the end of the month. Well, January came and went and here we are...
It was a very snuggly Christmas!

My father-in-law surprised all the Nielsen girls Christmas Eve with an early gift...Snuggies! I'm not going to lie, I was very excited about it! Of course, we immediately all put them on to model! We so kindly named them our Mo-Tab dresses. Flattering right?
A picture in front of the tree was completely necessary.

We woke up Christmas day and opened gifts with the Nielsen fam. We also had the traditional Nielsen Christmas breakfast, ebelskivers! I was excited to learn how to make ebelskivers since I knew it was a Nielsen tradition and I am now an official member of the fam (not to mention I also got ebelskiver pans at my bridal shower that I had been too scared to try out on my own) Now that I learned from the pros, I'll be able to whip some up whenever I want for Sammy and I! Besides the delicious breakfast, another highlight was watching Grace and Parker open their gifts. They were a little out of control, but still cute as ever...


After a great time with the Nielsens, Sammy and I headed over to my Papa and Grandma Curtis' where we got to hang out with all the fam and eat more great food! I was so happy to see my monster Kyle again. I love these pics of him giving (or me trying to get) kisses.


My little bro, Taylor, with my beautiful cousins Mikenna and Chelsea.

After time with the whole Curtis clan we headed over to my parents house to open gifts with them.

I absolutely love my mom's christmas tree (although it is humongous and a pain to put up. Sam and I had the lucky pleasure of helping do that during Thanksgiving break) I think the finished product is worth it!

The day didn't end there. We headed back to Nielsen home where we enjoyed yet again, more good food, and even more great people. What an exhausting wonderful day!
There were many other highlights of the trip although I was only able to catch a few on my camera. One day The Nielsens headed up to Flagstaff for a fun day in the snow and some intense sledding. Oliver wins for looking the cutest that day...

Although I'd say Sam and I are close runner-ups :)

If only Maddie was able to make it, we would of had a complete group shot!

Later in the week we were able to walk around the Mesa Temple and enjoy the beautiful lights with some of my family.

Jen's best friend Christina joined us as well!

We love being home with family!!!!

Christmas break was great. My only complaint is that the time flew by way too quickly! We are both happy and grateful to have such wonderful families and that we were able to travel safely to spend time at home with them.
Sometime in the near future I'll update on our more recent happenings....
9 comments:
looks fun! i hate seeing pictures that i missed out on, but next year will be such fun!
cute pics!
i wanna snuggie...
Fun to see all the pics and remember all that happened. The picture of you and Sam sledding is the cutest. You guys need to come down and visit more!
Vin-Diesel
I was looking at the pic and laughing after realizing we made you stand up for the picture, even though you were injured. Curtis, Jack, Al, and I are sure comfortable on the chairs.
Looks like soo much fun! p.s I love your heels in that tree photo.
Yay for Christmas vacation!! It came and went too fast!
Your only other complaint was how you didn't get to see Kate and Macy and Jenny and me. This year you will feel complete.
I'm loving all the Kyle pics! Notice I never did a Christmas post... blah. I feel like it's too late now. Wish I could see you sooner than later!
p.s. Look how tall Tim is compared to everyone. haha.
Post a Comment