Thursday, November 19, 2009

Exciting

What do these three amazing couples have in common?
Brooke and Kirk
Curtis and Candace
Tim and Jen

They are all expecting little babies!!

Yes, by next summer Sam and I will have 3 new nieces/nephews. When we got engaged, together we had 2 nieces and 2 nephews. Our niece, Macy, was born right before our wedding and our nephew, Oliver, was born a few weeks after. With this news, the grand total will be 9 before we even have our one year anniversary!


So exciting.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

wow, that's a lot of nieces and nephews! i am so excited! i love that picture of curtis and candace.

ps- my word verification is "nasher." i think it's a sign curbo and candace should name their kid nash!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

I agree......very exciting!!

Candace Heyman said...

Jenny! Don't encourage him!

danielle said...

YAY! congrats AUNTIE!

Curtis Heyman said...

Cbug, I read what Jenny wrote. Its ok. He'll grow up to be a famous basketball player and buy you all the things I cant afford to, like a fancy camera and a dog.