I tried to get some good newborn shots of our sweet boy. These were taken on his 1 week birthday! Jordan is a very calm and content baby. He has a little fussy period every evening, but besides that, he mainly sleeps, eats, and sits contently throughout the day. He is a big spitter-upper so I've learned to always have a burp cloth on hand and to be prepared for multiple outfit changes in a single day.
Everyone asks who he looks like, and we don't know! He has a different look than Elle did as a newborn. I've heard a few comments that people see a little of me in him and a few comments that he looks like a Nielsen. It will be fun to see how his look changes and if we see any more resemblance as he gets older...
After having Eleanor give us quite the run for our money when she was an infant, I knew that my second baby HAD to be easier...and he is! I am grateful for his calm spirit and love holding my fresh-from-heaven little guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment