Saturday, November 24, 2012

Casting Call

No, I'm not entering Eleanor into any competitions, but with these photos I can't but help to think that she is a model baby.

My amazing sister flew out to Utah to help just a few days after Elle was born. Since my mom couldn't be here, I can't even begin to explain how much it meant to me to have Jen around. She taught, helped, cooked, cleaned, nurtured, loved on Elle.... everything I needed at the time, plus more. She brought her camera and we had a little photo shoot with Elle one morning. I believe we took these on her 1 week birthday. I can stare at these forever...





















I love my little sweets to pieces.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the photos, Jen!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

These are so good Jen!! You should go into business! I'm sure it helps to have an adorable little model like Elle! She is so crazy adorable.

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

So beautiful, precious and priceless! I LOVE every single photo. You are both so beautiful. Great job Jen!!!

Elder Heyman's Media Rep said...

Easy with such beautiful girls! I need to get to the rest of them!

Heather H. said...

Of course I love all of these photos, and I also loved reading about the delivery. Congrats again! I am so looking forward to the day I get to meet this adorable little girl and see you again, hopefully soon.
You did it, way to go!
xo!!

Sarah Robbins said...

I'm sure everyone has said this, but you look SO much like your mom in these pictures. Motherhood agrees with you, the pictures are lovely.