Three years ago today we tied the knot. I'm forever grateful Sammy asked me to marry him. I still love him more and more each day. Can't wait to see the man I love as my hubby become a daddy!
Happy Anniversary!! You guys had such a gorgeous wedding, and you are a gorgeous couple, and I'm so excited you are about to have a gorgeous baby girl!!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! You guys had such a gorgeous wedding, and you are a gorgeous couple, and I'm so excited you are about to have a gorgeous baby girl!!
yay! happy anniversary!! such a pretty wedding!! can't wait to see pics of this little girl!!
Happy Anniversary! I agree with Jenny....you are a gorgeous couple, who had a gorgeous wedding and are about to have a gorgeous baby girl!
Love the pics. Also still loved the bridesmaid dresses.
Happy Happy 3 years! And such happy photos :) I keep checking for baby news...so exciting :)
Post a Comment