Thanksgiving. The Nielsens came up to Utah for Thanksgiving and we had a wonderful weekend together. Our beloved G hosted the Thanksgiving meal; the food was delicious! (Thank you to everyone who cooked and baked!). Sam invited his friend Jay to celebrate the holiday with us so he was in attendance as well.
On Black Friday Sam and Jack hit the mountains for some snowboarding while Tracy, Sallee, Maddie, Lindsay and I all visited Park City for a little shopping, Main Street strolling and a yummy lunch. That night we visited Temple Square to see the Christmas lights.
We loved having family in town and although it was a short break, we both were so happy to not have to think about work and school for a few days! I love Thanksgiving for multiple reasons, one being that it leads right into the most wonderful time of the year... Christmas! Next post :)


1 comment:
Woo hoo! FINALLY! Thank you for making me so happy. I love reading the posts and seeing the pictures. :-)
Post a Comment