Today is my sister's bday. This evening I will be picking her up from the airport and we are going to have some sister fun all weekend long. I'm excited, really excited (unlike my emotion in one of my fave pics below).
Happy Birthday, Jen! And I totally love that photo- gotta love the 90's. I'm glad my mom wasn't the only one to put us in frilly, puffed sleeve dresses! So fun. . . Enjoy your sisters weekend.
I am so excited for you girls!! You are going to have so much fun this weekend! That is seriously the best picture ever. Jen was so cute in those little glasses, and Alli your adorable sad face is priceless.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jen! And I totally love that photo- gotta love the 90's. I'm glad my mom wasn't the only one to put us in frilly, puffed sleeve dresses! So fun. . . Enjoy your sisters weekend.
I'm thankful Sarah would focus on the dresses and not the glasses! Bahaha. Love you Bubby! See you soon. Thanks!!
I am so excited for you girls!! You are going to have so much fun this weekend! That is seriously the best picture ever. Jen was so cute in those little glasses, and Alli your adorable sad face is priceless.
I could never tire of seeing this! Happy Birthday to the November girls!!!
Ok, ok. This picture has had enough time in the limelight.
Post a Comment