Thursday, March 24, 2011

elite 8?

Fredette about it.

Oh, Jimmer! I'm sad you didn't lead the Cougs to a win tonight, but the NCAA run was fun while it lasted. I'll be honest, I didn't have you making it past the Sweet 16 in my bracket, although I wished I were wrong. I'll really miss watching you shoot your 3 pointers and I'll also miss my Thursday spin teacher playing "Teach Me How To Jimmer" at the start and end of class. Thanks for bringing some hype to Provo.

Speaking of BYU, did you know?
Yup, the little brother got accepted and will start at the Y this summer! That means the fam is 7 for 7 for attending good ole Brigham Young. Hip hip horray for Heyman cougars! Since the madre y padre will be leaving on their mission when Taylor starts school, I'll be taking on the role of his mom until he leaves on his own mission. Maybe I'll even pick out his outfits everyday like I did when we were little. (jk, but really, Taylor - you know you loved it).


PS. It's still cold here and scheduled to snow this weekend. Lame-o.

4 comments:

Sarah Robbins said...

Ahh, congrats to Taylor. I'll bet your parents are so proud! Sorry about your team- sadly, March Madness rolls along in North Carolina (aka Land of 12,000 colleges that play basketball).

Cara said...

I had them going to The Final Four and Joe had them in the Finals....oh well!! Poor kid got pretty banged up to tonight :( It was awesome watching him launch those three pointers from pretty much everywhere!!! Jimmer!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see you guys at The Y in less then a month!! Go Cougs!!!!

Jenny said...

I didn't have them winning this game in my bracket either. Maybe if more of us had faith they could have pulled it off! Ha.

So excited for Taylor! Chris and I would like to be "co-moms" as much as possible.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Pretty sure I've always been his second mom and pretty sure you will still need to pick his outfits. Or at least take him shopping :).

See you soon!! (As in, like 2 months). That feels soon to me.