Birthday #1: If you read my previous posts, you know that October 21st was my BFFs birthday. I was able to gather some of my girlies and make a cake delivery to Maeg on her birthday...

BYU: The following day Sam and I got to go to the BYU game (thanks for the tickets Papa and Grandma!) Even though I'm an old alumni now, I still love going to the games. Cougars won so all was well!
BOO-DAY: Halloween is a HUGE deal at my office, like HUGE. Every department has to decorate their work area and it is mandatory to dress up. The entire day is spent eating food, playing wii games, costume parading and having everyone's kids come through the office to trick-or-treat. Here is witch Allison with BP Oil worker Heather and Princess Jasmine (her real name is Jasmine so the costume was quite appropriate). I love my work girlies.
Everyone goes all-out for costumes. I can't even begin to describe how creative and hilarious all the costumes were, but I thought I'd share this one with you...
On Saturday, Sammy and I hosted a Halloween party and it was so fun! We had a few couples over and served chili with bread bowls...

Sara's (aka Gilly from SNL) husband came later because he had work.
We served up a little witch's brew (homemade rootbeer)
And we had everyone make their own caramel apples. These turned out so yummy with all the different toppings! (I'm still eating caramel apples and it's becoming a problem) This adorable pair of cheetahs got right to work with the apples...

I was a Ute fan and Sammy was a Zoobie (he was really proud of the braided belt he found). Just a little bit of reverse rivalry.

Giant's pitcher, Brian Wilson, and a hot tiger were in attendance as well.

And the night would not have been complete without Tink and Peter.

Birthday #2: Annnd of course since it was this man's special day we sang to the birthday boy with candles on his requested pie. Sam was against having a party for him, but a Halloween party was OK. :)

With the costumes, food, games, fun, friends and so much laughter I think it was a successful night! Thanks friends for partying with us!
4 comments:
What a fun "Halloweekend" and birthday for Sammy! How did the rootbeer turn out? It looks great!
Happy Birthday to you Alli!!!! Love you!!!
Love your costumes, and the braided belt definitly makes Sam's costume complete. Those apples look delish! What a great idea, I might have to copy it.
That sounds like a fun party and I love Sam as a zoobie!! haha. Happy Birthday again to BOTH of you!! I hope you are living it up tonight!
What a fun party! Happy Birthday to you guys! I love your witch costume and that iphone is crazy! What a great weekend!
Post a Comment