Last time I saw my friend Monica she was glowing with her little pregnant belly....

Last week my mom threw a baby shower for her (our moms are great friends). I heard all about the plans for the shower but was absolutely in love when I saw the finished result through pictures!!!! I was in Utah so I wasn't able to make it, but my lovely sister-in-law Candace blogged about the shower, which you can see here. The theme was "B is for Boy"; all the foods were labeled with signs like "B is for Barbecue Chicken Salad" "B is for Banana Cupcake"... Here's just one of the pics for your viewing pleasure....
Annnnnd (drum roll) Cole Derek Johnson was born yesterday! I've been so anxious for pictures, but understandably so the couple is a little preoccupied. However, they were able to post this...

Congrats Monica and Derek!

1 comment:
Thank you Allison! That was so nice of you! We can't wait for you to meet out little Cole!
Post a Comment