Sunday, June 6, 2010

Babies

It is definitely baby season. Sam and I have had 4 new nephews born within the last 10 months! Time for you to meet the 2 newest....

Reed Curtis Heyman
Born May 14, 2010
7 lbs. 7 oz. and 20 inches long
Congrats Curtis and Candace!

Nolan Mario Ray
Born June 2, 2010
7 lbs. 13 oz. and 19.5 inches long
Congrats Tim and Jen, and Kyle!

We are lucky to have Reed near to us (only for a few more weeks!) and are so anxious to meet Nolan in July. Both babies and Moms are healthy and so happy. We are grateful to have 2 new healthy adorable family members!

2 comments:

danielle said...

Soooooooooo cute! Jealous.
Sorry I didn't post pics of you & Sam. I was fading quickly at 1am...
Don't worry, they will soon be available to the public eye.

Williams said...

cute babies. i hope i look as half as good as the moms do after having a baby.