Wednesday, May 5, 2010

One Week

One week until someone gets their BFF back. Oh! That would be me.

Yes, Sister Olsen will be returning from the mish and will once again become MAEGAN Olsen to all who know her in just 7 DAYS. I can't even attempt to describe how excited I am.
Since November of '08, Maegan has been serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints at Temple Square in Salt Lake City. She also spent 4 of those months serving in Montana.
I've been amazed at all the stories she shares about people she meets from all over the world. She has had really touching experiences and has been dedicated to her mission all 18 months. If you want to read some of her stories visit here (the awesome Dani Stolworthy has blogged all of Maeger's emails).

7 day countdown till Maegan is home. 8 day count down till I'm in Arizona to see her.

YAY!

5 comments:

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Yay!! I'm sooo excited for you, Maegan and me!! :-)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Oh man I can't wait to hear all about it! So fun!

Jenny said...

i am so excited for you! you will have so much fun catching up!

danielle said...

oh my gosh. this is hilarious. i wrote a blog about maeg coming home too the other night when i couldn't sleep and i used the exact same pics. they must be winners.
*post coming soon :)

tiff and jay. said...

How exciting!!! She has to be the prettiest sister missionary I have every seen! Now you will have had 'waited' for 2 missionaries! :)