Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a great Easter weekend, I just wished I would've documented it with better pictures!

Between the two session of General Conference on Saturday, Sam and I had a couple of friends over for a brunch. I made the delicious Nielsen ebelskivers...
And Sammy took care of the bacon and eggs...
The brunch was a huge success! Yes, I was proud of myself because the ebelskivers turned out perfect on my first solo attempt! We even had a request to make this conference brunch a tradition, I think it just may become that!

Once the afternoon session was done, Sammy and I drove up to Salt Lake so he could attend the Priesthood session while I entertained myself with some shopping :) We then met up with G for a yummy dinner at Texas Roadhous. We were surprised and excited when we arrived at G's house and saw she had a whole set-up ready for dying Easter eggs! It was a lot of fun. Thanks G!
Sam and I were able to attend the Sunday afternoon session at the Conference Center. It was great as always! I wasn't able to get a picture there because SOMEONE was being a picture-party-pooper. Oh well.

And finally, we made it back to our home and had Curtis and Candace over for a delicious Easter dinner. I was excited to pass out the treats for dessert....

Hope you all had a Hoppy Easter!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

those cupcakes are adorable! wish we lived closer to enjoy your yummy cooking :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

Will you come cook for me after I have the baby? Please and thank you.

I wish you would've gotten a pic at conference. Those are always your cutest shots. Was this Sam and your's first fight? bahaha

sammy said...

jen, she didn't want to stop and take a picture until we were in the middle of all the sister missionaries, she was only trying to buy time so she could see maegan.

Sarah Robbins said...

I have an ebelskiver pan from when I worked at Williams-Sonoma and I have NEVER used it! I am so scared; I have no idea how to use it. You should post a "how-to"!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Looks like a fabulous Easter weekend. I love the cupcakes! I'm sure Martha would approve. :-) I can't wait to try the famous Nielsen ebelskivers. Does it have to be a holiday to have them????