Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dearest Dani

Do you know my friend Dani? If you don't, you should. Today is her birthday. This is her:
She rocks. She is amazing. I can honestly call her one of my most favorite people in this world. This girl is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S. I had already planned out in my head this wonderful birthday post I was going to do in her honor, and I was going to put it together and post it during my lunch hour. Well, the internet line got cut at the office today right when my lunch hour started. Cool. And it never came back the rest of the day. Real cool. Well, my dear friend Nat put together a Dani Bday post and I don't think I could say it all any better. Please check it out here. (By the way, this link takes you to Dani's blog...if you ever find yourself bored, or just with some extra time you are pretty much guaranteed laughs and entertainment by viewing her blog).

Freshman year we realized we made such a great team that we created our own togetherness name...Danison. Got a nice ring to it huh?
Dani was the first friend to know I was engaged. She and Nat came home to the apartment (where Sam had just proposed about 15 minutes earlier), we were just chattin and I was trying my best to act completely normal...then I put my hand on the counter and a little bling caught her attention. She screamed. And then tears followed...
She's one of the best best friends a girl could ever ask for. And she's gorgeous. And she's a whole lot more, but just click the link above to her blog to get it all!

Dani Wanny, I hope you know I love you. GET IT GURL.

1 comment:

danielle said...

THANK YOU AL PAL! love you cute girl!