Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2009 Was Fine

Actually, 2009 was Great. It was quite the eventful year for Sammy and I. Just take a look at our 2009 timeline...
January
Sam comes home from his mission and makes a trip up to Utah....we finally reunite after 2 years!
February
I make a weekend trip down to Arizona to spend Valentine's Day with my new boyfriend.
March
Another short trip down to Arizona so I could see Sammy/so we could party with the Suns.
April
After graduating from BYU, I was able to spend a little time at home before starting a semester at UVU.
May
Sammy paid me a visit in Utah and got down on his knee to pop the question!
June
We spent a fun week with the Nielsen's at Lake Powell and finally moved me back to AZ.
July
Wedding plans, wedding plans, wedding plans...
August
WEDDING! and honeymoon!
September
We moved up to Utah into our first apartment, Sam started school, and I started working.
October
We started settling into married life. With Sam at school all day and me at work all day, we enjoyed whatever we got to do together.
November
We spent Thanksgiving with our families in the warm Arizona weather!
December
Sam finished his first semester back to school, we continued to survive the cold weather, and were happy to spend our first married Christmas with our families in Arizona.

Can't wait to see what happens in 2010!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

what a fun year!

Lisa said...

Great year and I have a feeling the years will just keep getting better! Happy New Year!

Kayla Lindholm said...

It definitely sounds like you two had a great year! You are such a cute couple! The next year will definitely be hard to top but I bet it ill be even better! Happy New Year!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Great review of the eventful year for the Nielsen's...(.Sam the man and Alli-cat!)

Tim and Jennifer said...

You forgot to include your trip to the Alamo!!! The most amazing place EVA. mwahahaha.

Cute pics. So photogenic.

Faldmo's said...

Wow! What a fun year and what an adorable couple :)

Scott and Whitney said...

This is so adorable!! Love you guys!

Candace Heyman said...

What a year! Love this.