December.
That means Christmas is coming. I just found out I got enough days off of work to fulfill my Christmas needs at home in Arizona.
I am also looking forward to celebrating my first Christmas with my husband. I like to remind Sam that although he hasn't been with his family for the past two years on Christmas, I have. (Each Christmas Sam was on his mission I was invited over to the Nielsen household to be a part of the beloved Christmas Phone Call). This year I won't have to be so nervous going to the Nielsen's on Christmas Day since I have become a Nielsen myself!
So I'd just like to say, Welcome December. Thank you for bringing with you The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
That means Christmas is coming. I just found out I got enough days off of work to fulfill my Christmas needs at home in Arizona.
I am also looking forward to celebrating my first Christmas with my husband. I like to remind Sam that although he hasn't been with his family for the past two years on Christmas, I have. (Each Christmas Sam was on his mission I was invited over to the Nielsen household to be a part of the beloved Christmas Phone Call). This year I won't have to be so nervous going to the Nielsen's on Christmas Day since I have become a Nielsen myself!
So I'd just like to say, Welcome December. Thank you for bringing with you The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


5 comments:
Can't wait to see you!!! I love the blog Christmas theme. Oh man, those pj pictures are the best! Look how fat Kyle was. I miss the chub.
It is one of my favorite pictures!
i'm not even very christmas-y and I love that picture. i love how both kids are shoving things into their mouths.
i love that one too! wish we ;were going to see you guys!
Cutest freaking picture I've ever seen! I can't even handle it!
Post a Comment